cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G LTE

Journeyman

HTC EVO 4G LTE

AFTER PRE-ORDERING THE DEVICE ON MAY 7TH HOW LONG IS THE WAIT FOR THE PHONE??

9 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE

That what i wanna know too

Journeyman

Sprint hasn't officially announced a launch date yet. There is a rumor that points to May 18, although most think it'll be sometime in June.

Journeyman

I'm hoping that between the pre-order date and release date...Otterbox will have a Commuter case ready for it.

Journeyman

i saw the otterbox cases on amazon the have the defender in blue and black. and the commuter in black and pink and white

Journeyman

I preordered mine today and it says it will ship May 15 and arrive May 18

GrandMaster

yah the main rumor has been early june.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

newer rumors show may 18..

GrandMaster

yah i spotted that in one of the other threads lol...where was it rumored from though? if it was from a sprint sales person i wouldnt hold much on that..especially since theyre not really supposed to say anything. if its from a side site like s4gru where they have lil birdies that leak them info then yah maybe..but even they will remind people that its only rumored and not nailed down date wise.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Wizard

http://www.engadget.com/2012/05/07/sprint-htc-evo-4g-lte-pre-order/?utm_source=engadget&utm_medium=t...

plus my very own receipt and e-mails form BBY state 18 may. of course that is no guarantee but the above link should give an idea as to where the 18th came from.

also the 18th is when the june 1st upgrade eligible folks can bump up their eligbility status (2weeks) to get the phone at 200..

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.