cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO LTE 4G won't find Bluetooth devices after system update

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC EVO LTE 4G won't find Bluetooth devices after system update

Received a system update on my HTC Evo a few days ago (10/08/2013) and ever since it won't find any bluetooth devices. Not the earpieces or sync i the car. I have tried clearing the BlueTooth Share and in doing so, I discovered I have two of them. It didn't work - so I am thinking maybe they are interfering with eachother, but I can't delete/uninstall either of them. One is version 1.0.459867 and the other is 4.1.1-eng......

Should I have two Bluetooth Share? How do I get rid of one of them and which one? I have tried everything else to get bluetooth to find devices - last hope is factory reset, but I am reading, that it probably won't do much for me either. Any ideas?

Hardware version: 0003

Software version: 3.17.651.4 71ORD

Please help.

33 REPLIES 33
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO LTE 4G won't find Bluetooth devices after system update

I should mention that I have deleted the pairing from the Phone and Car - tried to re-pair, but to no avail. Sprint Telephone Support said to go to a store. I haven't gone yet as I am trying this place first. Many good knowledge folks seems to know what they are doing here.

Thanks.

Journeyman

I have this same issue.   repaired my devices and while they appear to pair and connect, nothing transmitted to them.

Journeyman

I have this same issue.   repaired my devices and while they appear to pair and connect, nothing transmitted to them.

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

I had the same problem.  chatted with the help desk.    It worked.  Here's what we did:   go to the phone and dial ##72786# and let the phone cycle through the reboot.  This refreshes all of the network services.   Cured my phone.

mav

Journeyman

I had the same problem.  chatted with the help desk.    It worked.  Here's what we did:   go to the phone and dial ##72786# and let the phone cycle through the reboot.  This refreshes all of the network services.   Cured my phone.

mav

Journeyman

mav

Journeyman

mav

Journeyman

mav

Journeyman

mav

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat