cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO LTE Discussions are FUNNY

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC EVO LTE Discussions are FUNNY

SO, to lighten the mood, I think the posts going on and on about when, if, how, etc. you will receive your pre-ordered EVO are hilarious!  Why are you cying over that?  When you pre-ordered, you knew there would be a wait, stop complaining.  You'll get the phone when you get it.  If you're not happy, leave and go elsewhere, maybe less people on the network will free up some space!  I'm patiently waiting on mine and will enjoy it when it gets here!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

Your right in a sense; but also you have to consider. Sprint is doing pre-orders and saying we will get a glipse of the phone before the 18th. I would be ok with recieving the phone on the 18th; but the reason I pre-ordered was to recieve a phone by the 18th.

A company doing pre-orders should know how many are arriving, and only sell that many. Selling more pre-orders than you can ship is bad buisness practice.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Very well made point.  I'm just saying, if the phone isn't coming, there is nothing we can do about it!  Complain about a problem we can solve, not something out of our hands.  The number of posts about this issue is more entertaining than the drama on Facebook! LOL 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Check this link out.........adding to the chaos!!!!   http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=26133763

Highlighted
Journeyman

When I pre-ordered my phone...I was the first on the list at the store. I never saw or heard from anybody at Sprint that I would get my phone before everybody else that didn't pre-order. They couldn't even tell me when they'd see them. When I went through the trouble to pre-order mine, which entailed me getting off of my ass to drive to the store because they wouldn't take my info over the phone...it was so that I knew I'd get one when they showed up at the store. All the whoo haaa about when, where, who and why...is mildly entertaining though.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am not a seriouse blogger or complainer.  I will patiently wait for my htc evo lte.  But that said I would say that I have a very low tolerance for bull s*** and would hold sprint to a higher standard than this.  Preordering also means pre paying.  When all is said and done we that prepaid though Sprint, should enjoy our phone as well as a better level of service than anyone purchasing from other outlets who sell their phones or anyone who can walk into a store on friday and walk out with one, Don't you think?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree with all of the above!  I have been a very loyal Sprint customer for over 17 years.  Through the ups and downs, I have stuck around, only because I know that NO matter where you go there will be something to complain about or something that you don't like.  I'd rather stick to what I know!

Cheers to everyone and here's to hoping that we are all happy with our new Evo's!  

Highlighted
Journeyman

I really do not know what all the hub bub (am I dating myself?) is all about!? I must agree that this all has been very entertaining. Slow day at work made a little more tolerable by reading all the post.

When I PRE- ordered my EVO 4G notsoLTE I was made two promises by Sprint.

A, They would charge my  credit card  immediately. No big deal its a credit card, the bill will show up in a few weeks and I will pay it.

2, They would DO THEIR BEST to TRY and get me my phone before the rest of the world gets it on 05/18.

So far sprint has not failed me so why should I be erratic and emotional? I have been a sprint customer for well over a decade and never had a major issue that has not been resolved. Sure it may take some threats and frustration to get it done but I have seen nightmares that friends have gone through with other providers and it seams the grass is not always greener.

Love, no hate..... Caio

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat