cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Evo 4G LTE Case?

Journeyman

HTC Evo 4G LTE Case?

I'm trying to find a case for my Evo 4G LTE. Nothing extravant, I like it something light, like leather, nothing hard. I like being able to keep my phone protected in my pocket, but I'll take it out of the case to actually use it, sort of like a wallet for my phone.

Anyone have any recommendations? I've been to stores in my area but nothing fits the thing, and when I ordered the phone Sprint didn't offer anything for it.

13 REPLIES 13
Wizard

Re: HTC Evo 4G LTE Case?

I like the Body Glove Kickstand Cover Graphite. It's made by HTC and looks very nice on the phone.

You can get in Sprint stores or online

Here is the link

Journeyman

Check out seidio they have them.

Master

I went with a hard plastic case myself. Clam shells around the phone and snaps together. Cover is thin so I don't have to worry about it being to bulky in my pocket. Got it off eBay.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

i was checking those out yesterday..it has a built in kickstand that will allow the phone to sit veritical...only problem i spotted was it didnt have a slot for the phones actual kickstand..which seemed weird.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Why would it need a slot for the factory kickstand if the cover had a kickstand?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

the way the one on the case looked made it seem weird if it was layed down vertical. at least the one on the phone was more centered

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Aghh, gotcha. I havent looked at the case so wasn't aware of that.

--

Wizard

@smotrs, @figure_6364,

The Body Glove Kickstand Cover Graphite works both ways as kickstand (portrait and landscape)

Journeyman

Why would you design a case with a kickstand for a phone that already has one?

Highlighted
Wizard

I'll take that even further. Why aren't there cases with kickstands for phones that don't have kickstands?

-Donnie

Journeyman

Right on!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat