cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Evo 4G LTE Intermittent Bluetooth Connection Problem Solved...

Highlighted
Patron

HTC Evo 4G LTE Intermittent Bluetooth Connection Problem Solved...

I was having intermittent bluetooth connection problems with my phone.  I did a factory resets and still not working.  I also installed the new Android 4.3 update.  I noticed at one point when I took my phone out of the Body Glove phone case, the bluetooth recognized nearby devices.  Anyway, to make a long story short, I found this video on YouTube which explains how when you gently squeeze a similar phone (the HTC One X) in the upper right hand corner,the receiver makes better contact.  I experimented with my phone and found when I squeezed it or twisted it slightly, the bluetooth would come up.

Connection, Wifi and Bluetooth problems on HTC One X - SOLVED (not opening the phone) - YouTube

This video provides a very unorthodox workaround, where you take a small puzzle piece (yes, a puzzle piece) and slip it into your phone cover behind the sweet spot.  The puzzle slightly pinches the phone where the receiver is, making better contact.  Believe it or not, it worked for my phone and I no longer have any bluetooth connection problems.

Just thought I'd pass it on.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: HTC Evo 4G LTE Intermittent Bluetooth Connection Problem Solved...

Thanks for the tip, KevAtlGa, I've moved this discussion to the HTC Evo 4G LTE space so other users will have the best chance of finding it! - SeaWolf Community Moderator

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat