cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Evo 4G LTE screen/boot issues

Journeyman

HTC Evo 4G LTE screen/boot issues

I have had my Evo 4G LTE for a few months now and love up until mid-way through today. I pulled my phone out and it was very dim, as if the screen's backlight was not working. So, I held the power button down to cycle power thinking maybe that would fix it. Nope, it now will not go any further than the "HTC quietly different screen" which I can barely see due to no backlight. Sometimes when I try to cycle power the HTC screen comes up dim and it will not stop vibrating until I hold the power button for 10 seconds or so. PLEASE HELP! Should I just contacy HTC for warranty? What can I do?

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: HTC Evo 4G LTE screen/boot issues

So sorry that you’re having issue with the device! I would suggest you to power cycle the device and if memory card is installed, remove the SD card and  To help prevent future issues, clear app cache for recently used applications, uninstall 3rd-party task managers, and restart the phone on a regular basis. Also I would suggest you to visit Sprint Service and Repair Store to have your device checked.  www.sprint.com/storelocator Let me know.

Abe

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat