Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Evo 4G Lte Sense 4.1/Jellybean Updates

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: HTC Evo 4G Lte Sense 4.1/Jellybean Updates

Highlighted
Journeyman
Highlighted
Journeyman

This is for playstation ....not Jellybean who cares about that?

Highlighted
Master

marcr2 wrote:

Looks like we finally made the list....

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Android-Jelly-Bean-Update-List-for-HTC-Smartphones-Leaks-313471.shtml

Only thing missing is a link to the actual list or a snapshot of the list. Otherwise if you view the actual Twitter posting from the 8th it looks more like a prediction then an actual list.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

You need 4.1 to run Playstation Mobile.  Good, since Sony works close w/ google.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh I did not know that sorry was wondering what it had to do with it. Well all we need is a date now .....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm guessing HTC or Sprint will say something now. Google news is popping up w/ articles now

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just said screw it and went and got the note 2.

Much happier now. I get LTE in a lot of places my evo did not. And it came with jelly bean out of the box.  Lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

The Note 2 just came out a few weeks ago, no kidding it came w/ JB

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well yeah, but isnt all this fuss about jelly bean? Lol

Just putting my experiences out there.

In my opinion the note II puts the evo lte to shame.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, but it would cost me $600 to get the note 2 and it's too big for me anyway.  I can wait for the update.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's a nice phablet but I'm not throwing another $300+ on a locked phone anymore...not again, unlocked or pay as you go.As far as JB goes I can wait my phone works fine.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat