cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Evo 4G Lte Sense 4.1/Jellybean Updates

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: HTC Evo 4G Lte Sense 4.1/Jellybean Updates

We will see tomorrow Expert ...and I look forward to Key Lime pie ...LOL is Friday ok.

Journeyman

Screen Shot 2012-12-13 at 12.26.46 AM.pngread the specs

Journeyman

Hmm.  Nothing on my end this morning will check at noon time.

Journeyman

If this is inded released today, it says "Customer Initiated".  What does that mean,  and how do I get the update?

Journeyman

It means instead of getting a notification which apparently won't start until January, you have to initiate the update.  In apps drawer, open Settings, scroll to bottom and choose "About Phone", choose "System Updates", then "htc Software Update".  If your menus aren't exactly this it's close enough that you can figure it out from these instructions.  Someone can reply with corrections if necessary.  I already have JB so I can't do the exact menu walkthru on my phone.  Also, while you are at it, you should update your PRL and Profile.  They are on that same page and will update tower info and other important information that keeps your phone running well. 

BlueWaterGraffix wrote:

If this is inded released today, it says "Customer Initiated".  What does that mean,  and how do I get the update?

Journeyman

I just tried to update (Atlanta).  Nothing yet.  I suppose it will be out later in the business day.

ABOUT TIME!  If this doesn't fix the LTE connection issues, I'll be disappointed.  That is literally the only thing I care about.  I think I speak for us all when I say: PLEASE SPRINT!  Let me use my data plan.

Journeyman

Oh yeah nice it's on the specs too that's awesome!

And so far nothing here in Flagstaff, AZ at 8:15! I'll keep checking it out!!

Master

Trust me, soon as it becomes available, EVERYONE will know. As that's when the posts will really start flying.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't like the fact that the comment that was right here from the person named Chris that confirmed and said he worked for Sprint is no longer here.

Master

Well, if he worked for Sprint and released the information without approval, he may be in breach of contract with his employer. The simple fact that the post was removed is a good indication.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Just spoke to Sprint Customer Service and they verified that JB is being rolled out today. They did not have a time for me, but it is coming.

Journeyman

Still no update though

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat