cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Evo 4G Lte Sense 4.1/Jellybean Updates

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: HTC Evo 4G Lte Sense 4.1/Jellybean Updates

If JB does indeed roll out I hope it fixes the lost personalized ringtones from HTC's 9/4/12 update!

Journeyman

Thanks Expert; that's what I figured - but with all the confusion about this friggin' update, I didn't know what to expect, or when and/or where to expect it.  Mucho Gracias!

Journeyman

2012-12-13_10-42-32.pngI have the same snotification from SprintZone that it's available, but when I click on it it tells me the webpage is not available.

Journeyman

I don't have the sprint zone notification and my htc update 'check now' says my phone has no updates.....15 minutes lateer (clicking referesh every 10 seconds) I now have the sprint notification, but it takes me to a bad website: tvmka136,test,sprint,com

This guy just created an daccount and has less than 10 posts....is this really legit?

Journeyman

Go into your SprintZone, click on News Promos, then at the bottom Refresh.  It took a minute but then my notification showed up.  BUT, when I clicked on it I got a website error AND when I checked for updates, It said I didn't have one. Soooo don't know what's up with that.

Journeyman

It looks like the link is redirecting to a "test" URL.  I am sure Sprint will fix it soon.  Won't take long for that to be found.  I got the same on my phone.

Journeyman

Yea, but now I can't get to that error for the URL at all because the notification doesn't show up on my phone anymore. Jeez

Journeyman

Once somebody in the community gets that link to work, place it on this forum so we can all copy it.  That is if the "HTC Software Update" doesn't update us by that time.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Journeyman

Just go to settings /system updates on your phone that's the way you look for it not the zone that will force the update when it's ready.

GrandMaster

the odds of the update getting released without it being announced by one of the techs in here is pretty slim...they will usually make a thread stating what the update is and all its information a day or 2 before its available to download manually..and im not seeing anything posted in this forum...keep a eye out for a thread made by either dshoem01, mapesy or sarahks...it will come from one of those 3...more than likely from dshoem01 though.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

JUST GOT THE UPDATE!  NO LIES!

EDIT:  I pulled it down from Settings - System Update - HTC Software Update

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat