cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Evo 4G Lte Sense 4.1/Jellybean Updates

SOLVED
Journeyman

Re: HTC Evo 4G Lte Sense 4.1/Jellybean Updates

Swype ;does not have mic to text to speech,    But happy to have ringtones back.   My search screen looks clearer and has more color.

Journeyman

Did you turn on battery saver on? The phone will optimize over time give it a day at least!

Journeyman

I lost my qwerty in handscent.  Sometimes there, sometimes not or it's all jacked up.  Screen goes black when on a phone call and can't get it back even when pressing button.  Hopefully this will straighten out.  As far as battery life.  That's probably why they have that little power saver on choice at the top. LOL

Journeyman

It does after an update normal..chill .

Journeyman

And I noticed the battery is running very hot.....

Journeyman

And there goes my battery life.  everytime i have the screen on i lose 2 or 3 percent.  usage is maybe 3 or 4 min.  hope this isn't a feature.

Journeyman

Downloaded and installing at this very moment in Fort Lauderdale, Florida!  Halle-friggin'-lujah!!!!!  Now let's hope they tested this thing and everything works like it's supposed to.  Santa Claus came early this year...and brought me a Jelly Bean!!!

Journeyman

After all this $%^% it better not..but you know it will. LOL

Journeyman

HA!!! Now let the "this update borked my phone!!!" threads start! 

Highlighted
Wizard

Love the excitement around this!  Here's the official announcement for those interested.