Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Evo 4G Lte Sense 4.1/Jellybean Updates

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC Evo 4G Lte Sense 4.1/Jellybean Updates

Does anyone happen to have any information as to when the HTC Evo 4g Lte will receive either Sense 4.1 or Jellybean?  I assume that this phone will be upgraded- as the international One X and One S have received Sense 4.1.  Also, the Evo 4g Lte is a flagship phone, and they were pretty good with updates on the original Evo.  Any insight would be helpful (insight from Sprint employees is also highly welcomed!).  Thanks!

482 REPLIES 482
Highlighted
Journeyman

Me Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got it installing it now!

Highlighted
Journeyman

2012-12-13 10.26.28.png

Highlighted
Journeyman

me too .. in sc

Highlighted
Journeyman

Me toooo! Whoo Hooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Wizard

Love the excitement around this!  Here's the official announcement for those interested.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

HA!!! Now let the "this update borked my phone!!!" threads start! 

Highlighted
Journeyman

After all this $%^% it better not..but you know it will. LOL

Highlighted
Journeyman

Downloaded and installing at this very moment in Fort Lauderdale, Florida!  Halle-friggin'-lujah!!!!!  Now let's hope they tested this thing and everything works like it's supposed to.  Santa Claus came early this year...and brought me a Jelly Bean!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

And there goes my battery life.  everytime i have the screen on i lose 2 or 3 percent.  usage is maybe 3 or 4 min.  hope this isn't a feature.

Highlighted
Journeyman

And I noticed the battery is running very hot.....

Highlighted
Journeyman

It does after an update normal..chill .

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat