Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Evo 4G Lte Sense 4.1/Jellybean Updates

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC Evo 4G Lte Sense 4.1/Jellybean Updates

I lost my qwerty in handscent.  Sometimes there, sometimes not or it's all jacked up.  Screen goes black when on a phone call and can't get it back even when pressing button.  Hopefully this will straighten out.  As far as battery life.  That's probably why they have that little power saver on choice at the top. LOL

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you turn on battery saver on? The phone will optimize over time give it a day at least!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Swype ;does not have mic to text to speech,    But happy to have ringtones back.   My search screen looks clearer and has more color.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Timbx

I just turned it on.  will see how it works over the next couple of days. how is it supposed to optimize power usage?  just trying to figure out what the app does or did they have battery problems during testing and this was the "fix"

Highlighted
Journeyman

I''ve uninstalled Handcent, because of the problems of not sending half of my text messages.  Going to install again and see if works any better now with Jelly Bean.   I'll see if the keyboards are there still.  I hope to use it again so I can have the MIC button back.

Highlighted
Master

Kimberly F

Any time you update the Operating system on a device you may have t o reisntall applications so you are using one that works with thenew OS.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Updating it now

Highlighted
Journeyman

OK, thank you.  I'll try that.

Highlighted
Journeyman

14Knight, any ideas about why my screen goes blank on phone calls and I can't get it to come back up?

Highlighted
Master

Is this somethng that just started or is it ongoing.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Customized Contact Ringtones Are BACK!!!  At least that feature is fixed - and for me, due to my job, it was a HUGE issue.  Things are lookin' good so far kids!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Use Swiftkey it's better and it has a mike.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat