cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One X And Evo 4G LTE Indefinitely Delayed At US Customs

Go to solution
Journeyman

HTC One X And Evo 4G LTE Indefinitely Delayed At US Customs

Has Anyone received an email from Sprint,indicating that their Evo LTE has been Shipped ? ? ? ?

I'm gonna post as soon as I get my email.

http://pocketables.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451c9ec69e20163056755a4970d-800wi

91 REPLIES 91
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE Delivery Date

i have did  it with best buy and ive gotten my shipping date and its befor may 18th and it was less

Journeyman

How much less??

Highlighted
Journeyman

When is your delivery date ? ? 

Journeyman

Considering BB cannot get your phone out to you until after release I highly doubt that this is correct. More than likely this is an automatic EDD and they did not change it for the pre-order item number. I have heard confirmation that the EDD's from BB are bogus and you more than likely will have to wait until 05.18.2012 for delivery.

Wizard

agree, BBY sent e-mail updates to guests who preordered with them that the avail date is  indeed 18 may. of course they should have handsets in their stores on Thursday, possibly even Wednesday, however they are under a rule that prohibits them from releasing the handsets sooner than the sprint defined release date.

Journeyman

I preorder my evo on monday, and they didnt gave me a delivery date, anyone knows when will i get my evo???

Journeyman

My status................... Status: Thanks for pre-ordering. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We will do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Friday, May 18. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

Journeyman

I got an email just now, sprint is processing my order now.  Possible going to ship today.

untitled.JPG

Journeyman

I got this same email today.  I guess we will get it sometime next week.  I'm not setting my expectations for the beginning of the week.  My speculation is we will get it Thursday or Friday.  I hope it's before that though.

Wizard

Congratulations to you all on the purchase of your HTC EVO 4G LTE! (I so want one). Here is the latest information regarding the shipment of the EVO LTE's:
We will do our best to ship your new HTC EVO 4G LTE to you before others get a glimpse on Friday, May 18th. During this pre-order period, we will send you a confirmation email. An email with your tracking number will be sent upon shipping. Enjoy!

Markie_B

Journeyman

I'm with you Thursday for the fedex man at the door.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat