cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One X And Evo 4G LTE Indefinitely Delayed At US Customs

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE Delivery Date

why the heck would they begin shipping after 11pm and not at 12am on 5/15.......CRAAAZY!!!!

Journeyman

I know that is what stood out on the memo. lol

Journeyman

My order is now showing as backordered...?

Journeyman

mine is too......

Journeyman

You got to be kidding me just checked mine and it is the same backordered !I placed this on Monday the 7th at 9:30am so they don't have enough for there customers but they have enough to sell to 3rd party venders ?No problem I will cancel and get a one X from ATT! Or forget about it!

Journeyman

I have the same message.  what the heck is going on, I pre-ordered 8am cst on the 7th.  I'm hoping it's a glitch.

Journeyman

It has to be a glitch really they would get so much bad press about this if they do.

Journeyman

I don't know if it would be bad press as more upset customers.  I am sure those who ordered from Sprint who dropped the $200 could have found another use for that money for the time being if we knew that the phone would not make it to us before the 18th.  I am more interested in seeing how they recover, as my contract ends at the beginning of June.

Journeyman

My expectation of pre-order would mean I'd get the phone 3-5 days early. Obviously thats not going to happen. If I don't have it Friday, I'll buy it from a local store and return the pre-order unit whenever it finally shows up.

Journeyman

I had the same mindset when it came to the pre-order.  Another member just got off the phone with Sprint and apparently they told them this is a glitch and that they should expect their phone today the 15th or possibly the 16th.  I doubt that's going to happen, that would mean the phones are already en route to everyone.

Journeyman

If sprint went to upload updated shipping info it's possible someone loaded the wrong info or rolled the database back to preorder status.

Journeyman

Upset customers they can deal with you are on contract ,after that so be it.The fallout from all the tech sites would be crushing .Lets hope it is a glitch in there system 9:00 am tomorrow will be interesting!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat