cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One X And Evo 4G LTE Indefinitely Delayed At US Customs

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE Delivery Date

I'm not so concerned about the delivery date as I am there being an Otterbox Commuter case available at the store when I pick up the phone. Sorry...I GOTTA have a case for my bright, shiney and speedy new phone...and I'm not willing to deal with the buyers remorse of buying something else that I know I won't be happy with. Not to mention paying for two cases instead of one. That's funny...so many people are concerned about the embedded battery...I only care about a good available case...lol 

Journeyman

You can forget about an Otterbox case they never make them for phones that fast,check Amazon or there site.I hope they have the rubber case on the delivery date that will have to hold me over until I can get a good one.FYI I ordered a Steinheil screen protector ( I think they are the best around) and received a delivery date of June 14th ! Noooo

Journeyman

I'm going to have to leave my nice new phone in the box and continue to use my EVO 4G until a good case is available... 

Wizard

kinolau,

Some additional information from Otterbox:
http://www.otterbox.com/htc-evo-4g-lte-cases/htc-evo-4g-lte-cases,default,sc.html

Markie_B

Journeyman

I'm thinking of doing the same thing that's why I'm not crying about when I'm getting the phone. LOL

Journeyman

Yea "coming soon" hope they will have them faster than they did for the OG EVO it took months .

Journeyman

I see both otterbox and seidio have cases for the evo lte on there sites but are not available yet....bummer

Journeyman

I just asked sprint about the status and heres a print screen of my chat....I'll be really pissed if it doesnt arrive early! I wanted to avoid the store and get it early/on time!

Shifty Sprint.jpg

Journeyman

sounds fishy, they were advertising it as get it first before the stores.  Now it sounds like we already charged your card so we do not care when you get it.  Hopefully she just does not know what she was talking about, because if you get it on the 18, it will be in the evening, if USPS/FEX  is anything like it is at my house.

Journeyman

I hope you are right she does not know anything chat is a waste of time,if the answerer is not in the book forget it.Hope to get a e-mail on Wed with a fedex # kind of wish I went to Amazon $150 out the door!

Journeyman

I will not even be happy receiving it on 5/18.  Why the hell did I preorder then?  I submitted my order @ 09:03 on 5/7.  If someone can walk into the store and get one before me, I will cancel upon receipt on principle alone.  I'll order from Amazon or Wirefly to save the $.  I don't care how long I have to wait...

Journeyman

I feel you someplace today I saw sprint will begin shipping on 5/15 after 11 PM hope that is right.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat