Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One X And Evo 4G LTE Indefinitely Delayed At US Customs

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC One X And Evo 4G LTE Indefinitely Delayed At US Customs

Has Anyone received an email from Sprint,indicating that their Evo LTE has been Shipped ? ? ? ?

I'm gonna post as soon as I get my email.

http://pocketables.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451c9ec69e20163056755a4970d-800wi

91 REPLIES 91
Highlighted
Journeyman

That has to be it ...no way this can happen.We all have to chill .

Highlighted
Journeyman

ok we can chill!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

LOL I'm trying to be positive ....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hopefully they go out today then maybe we'll get em on Thursday. That's the only reason I preordered to get it early or else I could have just waited in line with everyone else on Friday. If I don't get mine early I'm gonna raise HELL with sprint, cancel my order and go to ATT. I might just get a lawyer and file suit against them for false advertisement and coning people to sign into 2 year contracts. I JUST WANT MY D*MN PHONE!!!! Plus I dropped and cracked my OG Evo screen the day after preorders!! FML

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got off chat with Sprint asking about the status change from "shipping soon" to "backordered".  She gave me some vague answer about updating the system inventory number, so that changed the status, and that they will still be trying to get the phones in our hands as soon as possible.  I mentioned that if the people who placed pre-orders did not have them by the time the stores had them on Friday, they would have a bunch of very unhappy people on their hands.  All she said was we know how important it is for you to have your phone as soon as possible.  Grrrrr.  I will NOT be happy if I don't have my phone by Friday!

Highlighted
Journeyman

The BS stories I received when I spoke with someone in customer service just a few minutes ago: First I was told that when you preorder, the status shows as "backordered". When I didn't buy that, I was then told that they have started shipping and as soon as there are enough devices, I will receive mine. I, like others, ordered it moments after the preorder was opened and they have had my money since that moment. I am very, very unhappy right now. And is anyone else tired of the scripts they have to read? I don't need the pleasant, what they imagine are soothing words ... I just want the rep to get to the point and stop blowing sunshine up my skirt. Interactions with a rep take twice as long as they need to because of it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

When I placed my order I had to do it over the phone because it wouldn't let me online. Anyways the rep that placed my order said that my status may say Backorder but rest assure that's just because its a pre order and the warehouse doesn't have the items yet. I'm not actually worried about all that, because I don't even have a Status, Never have. Of course they took my money and didn't even send me a confirmation email. I'm Just wondering if my status or Tracking Number will ever show up. I best get my phone by Thursday if not I'm calling and cancelling my order. I was told by a rep that they can cancel the pre order anytime so yeah I think I may do that.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, I'm thinking that if my Phone does not arrive prior to Friday. I will return it, and then go find a better deal elsewhere.

Sprint should have thought more completely about all the logistics of this launch, and how upset, excited and loyal customers would be if they were not treated respectfully.(phone in hand prior to 5/18/12).They do not need any Public Relations negativity.......Especially since we have Pre Ordered a Phone that will not have access to any type of High speed data until , who knows. . .  . At Least in Los Angeles.Boo !

I would like to see ups/FedEx at my door today, sans delivery conformation.... with Evo 4G lte in hand.

Highlighted
Journeyman

FYI, my status just changed a minute ago to this:

APX325CKT     HTC EVO 4G LTE     1     2012-05-13

Status: Thanks for pre-ordering. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We will do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Friday, May 18. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah mine said the same . Let's see what's Up !

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine changed as well

Highlighted
Journeyman

Something tells me "Amanda" wanted to get rid of you once you started raising a fuss.  Guess I'll wait till next week for my phone.  Great...

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat