Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One X And Evo 4G LTE Indefinitely Delayed At US Customs

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC One X And Evo 4G LTE Indefinitely Delayed At US Customs

Has Anyone received an email from Sprint,indicating that their Evo LTE has been Shipped ? ? ? ?

I'm gonna post as soon as I get my email.

http://pocketables.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451c9ec69e20163056755a4970d-800wi

91 REPLIES 91
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea, I guess that is probably the case... I want my EVO!!!!! I guess we are all have to play the waiting game.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Since Sprint is saying they are going to do their best to get it to us BEFORE others get a glimpse on the 18th, doesn't that mean they are trying their best to get it to us no later than the 17th?

Highlighted
Journeyman

From day 1, my e-mail said that it was either back ordered OR a pre-order. I am not sure if their system can tell the difference. I bought the 1st EVO when it launched and the EVO 3D (which I love) when it launched. But, this extra time has given me some pause. I am buying a phone on a Sprint Promise that they will have the 4G LTE System up in 6-12 months. Therefore, I am actually consciencely buying a slower phone when WE ALL had to wait and wait for the Wi-Max system to go up. I still recall THOSE promises and now, I am feeling stupid for buying into it again.

If you refuse the shipment, they will refund your money. I would imagine that WE WILL have this phone by Thursday at the latest as a phone delivery from Sprint has never taken longer than 1 day for me and I live in So Cal! But why get crazy on their promises, we all bought into the idea that for an extra $50.00, we would get it 1-2 days early. Now, I fell stupid again...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok I want the phone for the features the lack of LTE is not a deal breaker if it is don't buy the phone until LTE is up.If you watch movies on the phone yes it would not stream as fast without LTE the Internet pages will take a few sec's more to load also that's it.If you are like me my phone is on wifi most of the time so the speed of the phone is there not a slower phone.The extra $50 was because we ordered too soon if Amazon had it for sale that day we would not be having this conversation .Enjoy the cutting edge phone I will.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This just in:

Apple Patent Blocks HTC One X and EVO 4G LTE in the US

The patent war continues... Last December, Apple won a suit against HTC, blocking the importation of HTC Android devices. The patent in question? Android's messaging app and Browser.

The US availability of the HTC One X and HTC EVO 4G LTE has been delayed due to a standard U.S. Customs review of shipments that is required after an ITC exclusion order. We believe we are in compliance with the ruling and HTC is working closely with Customs to secure approval. The HTC One X and HTC Evo 4G LTE have been received enthusiastically by customers and we appreciate their patience as we work to get these products into their hands as soon as possible.

More info here: http://www.theverge.com/2012/5/15/3022907/at-t-htc-one-x-blocked-at-us-customs-infringing-apple

Highlighted
Journeyman

Patent trolls that's all that Apple is now,they create nothing new just claim the work of others.

Highlighted
Journeyman
Highlighted
Journeyman

I want my money back.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint might as well save face and just refund everyone's pre-order; it's probally going to be easier than whats about to hit their call center tomorrow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well they should have got out in front of this earlier today acting like all would work out.(the same as we all did with that backorder thing last night) It just makes them look incompetent by not addressing this .

Highlighted
Journeyman

Coudn't agree more.  I don't care who is at fault, Sprint is going to take the fall for anything short of 5/18 release with guaranteed delivery of preorders.  Has anyone else been able to get Sprint feedback yet.  Why would they continue to communicate that everything is on schedule?  It will just make them look very stupid, and will make them look like they have been deliberately deceiving consumers.  There is no excuse for that kind of business practice.  They better bride some customs agents fast.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just called sprint. They said that they're still working on getting out to everyone before the 18th launch. SMH!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat