Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One X And Evo 4G LTE Indefinitely Delayed At US Customs

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC One X And Evo 4G LTE Indefinitely Delayed At US Customs

Has Anyone received an email from Sprint,indicating that their Evo LTE has been Shipped ? ? ? ?

I'm gonna post as soon as I get my email.

http://pocketables.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451c9ec69e20163056755a4970d-800wi

91 REPLIES 91
Highlighted
Journeyman

Tick tock tick tock.........almost and we'll see what the truth is.

Highlighted
Journeyman

it's like in the tv show "lost" what will happen if they don't push the button,  will something happen or will it not . lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is like waiting on New Years Eve for the ball to drop...LOL

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well I got my popcorn in one hand and a P.O. response for sprint in the other.

Highlighted
Journeyman

hahaha  . . Lost . . .Love it

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well it may turn out that those who preordered will get their phone long before others get a glimpse.  According to this article, some phones arrived before the hold.  I would think Sprint would send those phones to those who preordered.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/htc-phone-us-sales-delayed-043455964.html

Highlighted
Journeyman

I sorta have a little more empathy for Sprint Now . .  . . .but not too much. Really it's all on HTC  and the Patent issue with Apple ( How I dislike Apple). Maybe there is a chance that there were shipments on the EV 4G LTE before Apple's injunction was granted.Let's see if Sprint has a press conference tomorrow.

Bummed

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hmmm . Maybe I will have to go with my second Choice. . . . .Samsung Google Nexus.

Highlighted
Journeyman

No empathy for them they had a heads up and should have been up front about the custom problem they knew!These patent trolls at Apple are a scourge on tech co now unless the courts and patent office get their heads out of their ass.I tell all my friends NEVER buy anything from Apple.

Highlighted
Journeyman

For Sure . . .NEVER buy anything from Apple

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm sure Apple did not like the fact that HTC Evo was going to have a huge opening day sales record.  They took care of that for sure.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have no empathy for Sprint.  Yes, HTC should have dealt with the issue.  However, Sprint should have confirmed directly with customs to ensure the Evo would not be affected before moving forward.  Also, the worst part of this whole issue is the way Sprint has dealt with the consumers.  I don't buy for a second that they didn't know.  If they didn't, they are incompetent, and don't deserve our business...  It's just like the whole Clearwater fiasco.  They should have seen the writing on the wall with that mess.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat