cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Twitter widget won't add -Have HTC EVO 4G LTE 4.0.4 & Sense 4.1

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC Twitter widget won't add -Have HTC EVO 4G LTE 4.0.4 & Sense 4.1

HTC Twitter widget won't add -Have HTC EVO 4G LTE 4.0.4 & Sense 4.1 and I do not like friend stream not Android widget.

Is it currently broken like the inbound ringer issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: HTC Twitter widget won't add -Have HTC EVO 4G LTE 4.0.4 & Sense 4.1

I was just able to add it on mine. Did you try the large one, the small one or the little icon one? I tried the small one as I didn't have a full screen to put the large one on.

What's the ringer issue your referring to? Is that the "custom ringtone for contact" issue or something else?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I tried adding the large HTC Twitter widget on an empty screen. It nor small would add.

The ringer issue is all inbound calls with 4.0.4 and sense 4.1 on 4g LTE is is they all use default ringer until a service update fixes it.

Highlighted
Master

When you went to add it, did it ask for your logon credentials? If you press cancel, it doesn't add, but if you enter your logon credentials the widget should appear.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat