cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Stop The HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera While Inside Pant's Pocket?

Journeyman

How Do I Stop The HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera While Inside Pant's Pocket?

Greetings,

When I go out with my HTC EVO 4G LTE, the Camera takes photos of my pant's pocket while I'm walking to my destination.

I later see photos appears on the screen as soon as I'd pulled the HTC EVO 4G LTE out of my pant's pocket. The question of

the day is how do I stop the HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera from taking photos while inside my pant's pocket when I'd walk from to

place or when I'd sit at a public junction?

Notify me as soon as you get this message.

End of message.

Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Master

Re: How Do I Stop The HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera While Inside Pant's Pocket?

Are you putting the phone in your pocket while the screen is still lit?

Make sure screen is off before putting it in your pocket should be enough to prevent it happening.

You could also add one of the various screen locks,

• Settings > Security > Screen Lock

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Wizard

SprintFAQ2013,

The camera features you have are pretty awesome. I have been researching your current dilimena and have come up dry. The closest thing I have found echoes that of what smotrs has advised as well. The other settings I would also look  into would be under the camera or photos. I’ll keep you posted when I find anything else.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Sun - Thurs

Journeyman

Thanks guys

Master

Were you able to resolve the issue?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Wizard

SprintFAQ2013,

You are welcome. Thank you for the opportunity to assist, please let me know  if there is anything else I can help with. Have a nice day.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Ok, Jess. Thanks

Master

I'd still like to know if the issue was resolved. 

--

Journeyman

Yep

Master

What resolved the issue so other that may have the same problem can find a solution?

--

Wizard

SpritnFAW2013,

That is great news! I am happy to know  that all is well and do feel free to share what worked for you if you would like. Being so that this is a public forum others will be able to come here and see what you did. Have a wonderful day!

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat