cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can turn OFF the Camera shooting click Noise ??

Highlighted
Patron

How I can turn OFF the Camera shooting click Noise ??

How I can turn OFF the Camera shooting click Noise ?? Everybody know when I take a picture, I want privacy when I take my pictures. Can somebody tell me how I can turn off the camera noise ?? 🙂

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Master

Correct. Most users who come to this forum are using a stock phone and probably never heard of rooting. They will usually look elsewhere if they are looking to Root as Sprint doesn't warranty rooted phones.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Turning the volume down doesn't work

Highlighted
Wizard

I just took several photos just now with the sound on silent. It works. Stock non rooted.  Do you need me to take a video showing this?

Highlighted
Master

Yeah, works fine for me as well. The exception to this rule is screen shots. Even when the volume is turned off it still makes a screen shot sound.

Why? Because it uses the Media soundbar instead of the Audio soundbar which isn't affected by the Profile settings.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

If that's what you feel like doing, knock yourself out. It's not going to make the sound go away on my phone with all volume settings turned down.

Highlighted
Wizard

I'll do it if you need help on how to put the handset in silent mode. doing this on a stock non rooted device will allow one using an HTC evo 4g lte handset to take photos without the shutter sound.   If you are doing this and you still hear the sound, you have other issues.

Highlighted
Master

I agree, if when the phone is muted you still hear the camera sound when taking pictures, then something has altered this behavior. I suggest booting to Safe Mode and see if it changes. If so, then you have an app or configuration issue going on.

--

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat