cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I sync with outlook after latest update

Journeyman

How do I sync with outlook after latest update

I have been syncing my phone with outlook using htc sync (not sync manager), but since the last update my phone is not recognized by htc sync anymore.  How do I sync now.  I only sync contacts and calendar.  I do not sync music or other data using htc sync or sync manager.  Why in the world does HTC have two different programs for syncing.  Talk about confusing.  I did update HTC to latest version on I found on the web - 3.3.21 but still not working.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: How do I sync with outlook after latest update

You probably will need to uninstall the existing drivers from the PC as well as HTC Sync, then reinstall. Give that a shot and let us know.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Re: How do I sync with outlook after latest update

Never mind, I see you already asked this in another thread.

Admins, please combine with the following,

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/114955?tstart=0

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat