cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer Apps from my old Evo to the EVO LTE?

Journeyman

How do I transfer Apps from my old Evo to the EVO LTE?

We were told our previous apps would load, we only need our gmail address.  No Idea how.  Any help?

THanks

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: How do I transfer Apps from my old Evo to the EVO LTE?

You may have to download them again  depending on if auto restore was set on th old device.

you may want to try the following   Settings>Privacy>Backup up my data and Automatic restore

Highlighted
Journeyman

The original EVO 4G has a app Sharing aplication you can use by pairing your new EVO via bluetooth. Just follow the promps

DSCN4016.JPG

Master

My EVO showed all the previously installed apps listed under All,

Play > Menu > My Apps > All

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

go to google play on your computer and sign in with your email address and password and then go to your applications and send them all to your new phone, I did it yesterday!!

Sprint Employee

There are also apps available which can backup your save data for apps to allow you to use the apps in your new phone and not have to start over for everything.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat