cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you think the customer service for the HTC EVO 4G LTE rollout has been so far?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do you think the customer service for the HTC EVO 4G LTE rollout has been so far?

If you think it has been good given the complex situation, then let others know.

If you think it has been poor for whatever reason, then also let others know (including the Better Business Bureau).

Please be respectful of other opinions.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How do you think the customer service for the HTC EVO 4G LTE rollout has been so far?

It's been horrid. No customer communication unless the customer contacts the company has been a huge black eye for the company. I contacted Sprint yesterday and got an email stating my contact has been forwarded to Executive Services. Hopefully I'll get a chance to speak with them and let them understand that an email explaining the situation to the best of their ability is the right way to handle things. Even if they have some contractual thing that they can't speak negatively or on pending litigation, simply stating exactly what is in the news media: Customs is holding the phones, and we'll update you as soon as we have more information woudl have made me giddy. Finding out the phones are held by CNET and these forums does not make me happy. It shows an absolute lack of respect for their customers and those who were willing to pay up the money to get in the pre-order line understanding they would not get a product right away. I think the significant portion of those screaming about this situation would have been far, far more understanding and the threads here would have been supportive if there was an update from Sprint to the Pre-order holders explaining the situation and reassurance they're doing what they can.

When you have to call a company who already has your contact information to ask about something you see in the news, the customer is already PO'd and is looking for blood. Whomever decided NOT to communicate to customers appropriately needs to be fired, IMHO.

This will be the last pre-order I do with Sprint. Again, I don't blame them for the fact there was a problem. I blame them 100% entirely for their lack of communication, any communication through official direct channels.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How do you think the customer service for the HTC EVO 4G LTE rollout has been so far?

Good for me so far, I just called cs and the Guy I talked to seemed knowledgeable and told me the preorder phoned are in the us waiting for the court case to settle he assured me that it could be settled soon 1-2 days tops.

Journeyman

I have to side with Brad here. Sprints total lack of communication and us the customer having to contact them to find out that the phones we ordered and paid for are not shipping on time is completely out of line. Bad business practice there, leaving a big ole mark on if I stay with Sprint or not.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The PEOPLE have been great. The problem is they seem hamstrung to be able to do anything other than mention how sorry they are for the inconvenience. The service reps that I spoke with have at least attempted to help even though they seem to have nothing to offer. Not an individual problem, but a company problem.

Highlighted
Journeyman

FAIL FAIL FAIL.

I have been with sprint for 12 years and this is the worst thing they have ever done. I have a few items over the years that have upset me. From the push to talk that never worked to paying for 4g that never worked on my phone. Those things botherd me but i figured it was partial my fault for not waiting to see if theses things actually worked before i bought them. BUT this is completely unexceptable because it shows a complete lack of respect. I have for years said only good things about sprint but now.... it make s me sick. i hardly ever post on forums about things but this upsets me that they are treating everyone like this.

Its BS

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's been terrible. They are not communicating with customers outside of this forum, there's no excuse for that.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree.  I felt bad for the CS reps I was working with.  THis is a corporate public relations and customer service disaster, not with the individual service reps (at least the ones with whom I was working).

Highlighted
Journeyman

The customer service I recieved was quite generic.  I believe Sprint should reward its faithful and forcefully patient clients with a refund of some sort. $50 of the price of the phone or waive the activation fee.  I have been a sprint customer for more than 10 years and I am really frustrated at the wait that has been imposed on us pre-ordered customers of the New EVO 4g LTE.  Particulary that the LTE service is not in my area nor has it been scheduled to be anytime soon. 

Sprint should take notice to it loyal customers and reward them for standing by them in these frustrating and troubled times.  There are many other services that offer some competitive plans, phones and service; But we chose to stay loyal to Sprint.

Thanks.

Shari

Highlighted
Journeyman

50 bucks based on the bestbuy and wirefly price difference would be fair, but I don't see that happening. The majority of pre-order customers are loyal sprint fans that will stick with them, rebate or not.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm sure they thought this would be settled in 1-2 days tops when they took pre-orders.  That's the whole problem.  Sprint should not have speculated = gambled.

camaroZK309 wrote:

Good for me so far, I just called cs and the Guy I talked to seemed knowledgeable and told me the preorder phoned are in the us waiting for the court case to settle he assured me that it could be settled soon 1-2 days tops.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat