cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a HTC EVO LTE Drop Box?

Journeyman

I have a HTC EVO LTE Drop Box?

When they say 25g off Drop box space for two years what does that really mean? After two years then what?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: I have a HTC EVO LTE Drop Box?

I mean "of" not "off"

Master

Then you lose it. If after 2 years you decide not to pay for the added space, then they reduce you down to the free allotted space. You will have to remove/transfer your files to another source or risk losing them if you don't upgrade.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Drop box is providing an added 23G for free for two years.  After that time you would either have to pay for that space or you would loose the space.   As noted above you would have to move your  stored data to a different location.   Of course who know what it will be in two years  things change.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat