cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was promised 4G LTE...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was promised 4G LTE...

I had bought my phone in November of 2012, with the promise of 4G LTE to be rolled out by JAN/FEB 2013. So your salesman either scammed me (Because I was going to go to AT&T), or you guys are lagging on the rollout. I need a definite date for the 4G LTE rollout because my fast phone running on 3G is worthless.

San Jose, CA 95121

N. California

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
GrandMaster

unless sprint has hired some psychic customer service reps you might want to post where exactly you are at..

zip code and the closest cross streets to where you are exactly would be great...no physical addresses though unless its of a close by business..then just make sure to say youre north, south, east, west of said location by such and such distance

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh yeah you right my bad haha

Highlighted
GrandMaster

if memory serves San Jose is in process of getting NV installed..i'll have to look around and see..if this IS the case then they didnt really miss their promise..its being deployed...just not currently on the towers youre connecting too lol

i'll see what i can find...also go to www.s4gru.com ...and you should be able to find quite a bit of info over there

DISCLAIMER..s4gru is in no way or form a part of sprint...so any dates posted over there are not set in concrete with sprint..

with that being said they are usually pretty spot on if not off by a lil bit

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

Yeah, check the forums on s4gru.com and search for San Jose. You'll see whether users are experiencing the upgrades and usually pictures of what the upgrades look like. If I recall, they are in the process of being upgraded as fireguy mentioned.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Master

Also, looking at the Sensorly map, you can clearly see that San Jose is seeing some LTE in a number of areas.

Sensorly.png

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

oddly enough i cant find the thread that mentioned San Jose along with San Fran mentioned as getting NV deployed..it was posted by either dsh or sarah..but for the life of me i cant find it anywhere

Highlighted
Master

I think I remember that post(s) as well, but I'm not finding it either. Wonder if it was moved to a "secure" area or something.

--

Highlighted
GrandMaster

locked possibly...but it was by either sarah or dsh..so it should have been stickied at the top of the N&C page some place...weird

but yah..it was the same one that mentioned SF and the upgrades down your way...OC, San Diego, L.A etc

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat