IT FINALLY CLEARED CUSTOMS!

Highlighted
Journeyman

IT FINALLY CLEARED CUSTOMS!

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: IT FINALLY CLEARED CUSTOMS!

This is awesome news! I hope we have our phones in our hands this week.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It would appear that customs has cleared the HTC EVO 4G LTE. According to the TaiPei Times: Hope it is true!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

^^^^^^^^ opps lets hope I did not violate an Crapple patens buy coping pasting and inserting hyper link

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any confirmation on this??  I find it odd to be released on a Sunday knowing full well that our government organization's aren't doing anything on the weekend!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

here is the link to the actual Taipei Times article.   http://www.taipeitimes.com/news/biz/archives/2012/05/21/2003533313

ThePhilip wrote:

http://insidesprintnow.wordpress.com/

Journeyman

we actually broke this story here http://www.androrev.com/2012/05/20/htc-evo-lte-and-one-x-clear-customs/ we believe the inspection scheduled on Friday actually occured though it was thought it did not. The Taipei times is a very cerdible source and is part of Project Syndicate (The George Soros Group) along with the guardian.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't wish to rain on anyone's parade, but neither the Taipei Times story, nor HTC's released statement, state that the EVO LTE has cleared US customs.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i got $199 that says all our phones will have customs finger prints on them...i wouldn't be surprised...lol..especially with that patent leather sd card cover...lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

LOL...Who knows?? HTC will be releasing which phones got through and which ones are still on hold. Our luck, we know which ones are still going to be on hold.

Highlighted
Journeyman

nivramaccisej, no offense but you don't have to be a Republican or Democrat to think having "George Soros" and "credible" in the same sentence is in itself crazy?! That guy is about as credible as John Edwards and that my friends is scary. But I guess if I had bazillion dollars I would be trying to sway some opinions too. This may be true and some big tech news sites have picked it up as so (Cnet) but who really knows? We'll only know if we all start getting tracking numbers tomorrow so I really hope I'm wrong!?

5th

Highlighted
Journeyman

I CONCUR!

Fifth313ment wrote:

nivramaccisej, no offense but you don't have to be a Republican or Democrat to think having "George Soros" and "credible" in the same sentence is in itself crazy?! That guy is about as credible as John Edwards and that my friends is scary. But I guess if I had bazillion dollars I would be trying to sway some opinions too. This may be true and some big tech news sites have picked it up as so (Cnet) but who really knows? We'll only know if we all start getting tracking numbers tomorrow so I really hope I'm wrong!?

5th

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat