cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT FINALLY CLEARED CUSTOMS!

Highlighted
Master

Re: IT FINALLY CLEARED CUSTOMS!

Actually, there is no confirmation that the EVO cleared customs. the article(s) go onto say the following,

“Some of our products have passed the review and have been delivered to our telecoms operators’ clients in the US,”

That could be in reference to either the One or the EVO.

Also worth mentioning is the following quote from another article,

"The US customs’ review went faster than a possible three-week examination estimated by Jeff Pu (蒲得宇), who tracks the handset industry for Fubon Securities (富邦證券), and that means the ban could have less impact on HTC’s revenue this quarter."

So the fact that some have made it through is very good news indeed.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

lookes like they cleared customs huh?

Highlighted
Master

nivramaccisej

I just rejected a post by you that was clearly against the community guidelines.

In fact, it was flaming/trolling. This is a bannable offense. If you continue to post in this manner, I will disable your login ID without further warning. Please review the guidelines prior to posting again. I will monitor all your posts for compliance.

mapesy

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat