cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inside.Sprint.Now ‏@InsideSprintNow CANCEL THAT. DEVICES ARE NOW SHIPPING., EVOS ARE NOW SHIPPING. JUST GOT THE UPDATE.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Inside.Sprint.Now ‏@InsideSprintNow CANCEL THAT. DEVICES ARE NOW SHIPPING., EVOS ARE NOW SHIPPING. JUST GOT THE UPDATE.

CANCEL THAT. DEVICES ARE NOW SHIPPING., EVOS ARE NOW SHIPPING. JUST GOT THE UPDATE.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Inside.Sprint.Now ‏@InsideSprintNow CANCEL THAT. DEVICES ARE NOW SHIPPING., EVOS ARE NOW SHIPPING. JUST GOT THE UPDATE.

APX325CKTHTC X325C BAR PHONE12012-05-07

efffffffff

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Inside.Sprint.Now ‏@InsideSprintNow CANCEL THAT. DEVICES ARE NOW SHIPPING., EVOS ARE NOW SHIPPING. JUST GOT THE UPDATE.

That is the Code for the EVO LTE. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah but most people's have actually changed to Evo and give info.  That's all mine still says

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would not worry to much about the description. The product # is correct. same as everyone else.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint gave me the quote "real order number" in a chat message. The one I have on my account shows same as you.

Order Number: DM60-O-1279XXXX
Last updated: 05/22/2012
Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking #
APX325CKTHTC X325C BAR PHONE12012-05-07

But the "correct order number" as the rep gave me is this:

Order Number: oy-shso-68709XXXX
Last updated: 05/22/2012
Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking #
APX325CKTHTC EVO 4G LTE12012-05-07

Thank you for pre-ordering the EVO 4G LTE. We will do our best to get it to you by Thursday, May 24. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking number the moment your new phone ships. We apologize but we cannot support any further cancel requests at this time as our warehouse is processing orders. However, you may refuse shipment or call to request a return kit once you receive shipment.

Which actually has the status message and everything so I would not be worried if I were you.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Are sprint Lte towers shipping with them? If not the device capabilitiess will not be fully usable until Lte switch is flipped end of the year. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

MBEEZY44 wrote:

Are sprint Lte towers shipping with them? If not the device capabilitiess will not be fully usable until Lte switch is flipped end of the year. 

Yeah.  I have a feeling we are going to see threads pop up saying:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/77865

Iphone now on the slowest network. post your zip if you have slow data coverage

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/376925#376925

iPhone 4S on 3G data network too slow to be useful

Except with Evo LTE in the place of iphone.  If I have 4G in my area it would be difficult to go to a 3G only (until LTE comes along) phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just checked my status with Sprint Chat and was told that my phone is in warehouse waiting to be shipped. I ordered on 5/9. Didnt state overnight or standard shipping. If its still in the warehouse then it must be shipped overnight if not sent out today???? Am i right??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for that, makes me feel a little better.  I'm hoping to get it by Friday.  Who knows, let me know if you get an update email about shipment, please. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat