cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Memory

Highlighted
Journeyman

Internal Memory

I love my EVO but what I really need to know is what the internal memory for this phone is looking like.  Those of you who have an EVO know that a measley 1GB is garbage if you can't manage to root your phone and delete excess stock applications.

I have been hunting for this information and cannot find it anywhere.

Has someone heard something?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

kramos89,

This is the information I found:

There will be a 2000 mAh non-removable battery powering the phone and 16GB of internal memory which can be bumped up using the microSD slot. Hope this is helpful.

Markie_B

Highlighted
GrandMaster

http://newsroom.sprint.com/news/htc-evo-4g-lte-fact-sheet.htm

prepared to be aw struck lol...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
GrandMaster

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/87943?tstart=0

info on the processor as well...which so far is blowing the others out of the water.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat