cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is AOL email compatible with this phone?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is AOL email compatible with this phone?

I have tried quite a few things (including following instructions from the sprint.com page) and have been unable to set up my AOL account on the HTC EVO 4G LTE phone (such that I can retrieve it from the Mail icon). I am getting the same error msg each time I try to set it up, something to the effect of: "uable to connect to AOL". (Does that indicate an AOL problem?) However, I can type in the web address and get to it just fine on the internet search line. I just can't get the shortcut set up. I have gone to the AOL page as well and not been able to find any helpful information.

I have not had any trouble setting this up with Samsung phones I have had in the past. This is my first Evo.

Thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, gee, I got frustrated and tried one last time and got it to work! In case anyone else runs into this, I deleted both my Yahoo and Gmail accounts (secondary accounts for me anyway) and then tried loading AOL on there and it worked just fine. I'm not going to load the others back on for now in case it messes it up.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat