Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone having issues with 2.13.651.1 ORD

Journeyman

Is anyone having issues with 2.13.651.1 ORD

I am having a problem with the notification shade when you try to pull it down it goes to like your pinching to have the 7 pages on one page i am even with out a screen shiled?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

And your definitely not touching the screen even accidently anywhere else when you attempt this? If you set the phone down on the table with one hand try it, same thing?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

yea sometimes the same thing and then sometimes it dosn't do it at all ever since this update its doing it

Master

Sounds like an issue with the update on your phone. Have you performed a SimPull since the update, see if that fixes it? What about booting to Safe Mode to see if there's an app conflict? If neither of those do it, then I'm afraid you may need to perform a Hard Reset to see if that resolves the issue.

Let me see if there are any settings or something you can perform a Clear Cache/Data on prior to the Hard Reset. Off the top of my head I can't think of any though.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat