ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it my EVO LTE or do they all have this issue ?

Journeyman

Is it my EVO LTE or do they all have this issue ?

Well I have had this EVO LTE for a couple of months now and to say I am less than impressed would be an understatement.

The biggest complaint I have is reception issues both with the WiFi and Phone - 3 g data connection.

Can not tell you how many times I have gone from 3 or 4 bars showing to losing all voice and 3g data connection and signal while standing in the same spot.

Constantly get "Network Error" while trying to use the 3g for internet

The WiFi drops out also full signal then nothing then back to full signal.

Should have kept my original EVO.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Is it my EVO LTE or do they all have this issue ?

Sorry I can't say exactly what's wrong with yours, but I've had three - first one wouldn't hold onto a wifi signal, second had 3G/cellular problems similar to what you describe, third one has been rock solid and fine.

Recommend you visit a Sprint store for a checkout, if possible. If they can see the bad behavior they should be able to determine the cause or say if you need a replacement.

GrandMaster

Re: Is it my EVO LTE or do they all have this issue ?

by chance did you update to the latest release? it was supposed to boost up the reception on the phone some more. i know alot of the people out there havent been having wifi issues...some have..is your wifi set up to best performance? if so turn that off. some others have seen improvements when they switched back over to CDMA only...then back to LTE/CDMA and then rebooted the phone..no idea what that could possibly do...but it worked for them.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat