cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jelly Bean has been here for 5 days

Master

Jelly Bean has been here for 5 days

And not one post about Flash not being included. Guess the world isn't going to end on Friday. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: Jelly Bean has been here for 5 days

smotrs,

Careful now, dont want to jinx anything.  On two fronts, the end, and the lack of Flash.

Journeyman

So there's going to be a Christmas after all!   Best post since the EVO LTE got JB!  Thanks I needed that!

You can add it back in for the Android bowser as I did it for my Galaxy Note II as I need it for work.

Not a big deal as I see it.  Some ,gov web sites need to get on the HTML 5 band wagon... and ASAP!

Master

Yeah, that's what most people would have to do is sideload it. But I'm curious if people are.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Whoops.  <knock on wood> 

--

Journeyman

I'm going to need to do it!  If I have any issues with it I'll post here ASAP later Tonight!

FYI.  So far on JB we have 50 phones from a bunch of manufactures and not had any Android issues by sideloading it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wait, wait I did not know that I did not have Flash anymore.

How can I check and see if I have flash?

How can I get it back sideways?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat