cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE/CDMA in Network Mode Not Working, Only CDMA(3G)..... Anyone?

Journeyman

Re: LTE/CDMA in Network Mode Not Working, Only CDMA(3G).....  Anyone?

Unchecking the optimizer does give me a 3g signal but still no 4g. Enabling the optimizer still wipes out all connections. My girls LG viper is right next to my phone with a fast 4g signal.

GrandMaster

it could also boil down to the antennas on the 2 different manufacturer phones..once you have the optimizer back off go ahead and update your profile and PRL..probably do the PRL first...once those are done go ahead and test again and post what you see. the optimizer itself is a good idea but on some phones it seems to have some issues from time to time..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

no worries..its what i do

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

After doing both updates I didn't get any connections until I toggled back and forth between cdma only and cdma/lte. I get 3g on cdma and no signal on the other again.

GrandMaster

in that case i hate to say it but you might want to take it into one of the sprint repair stores and have them do a once over on it..is this location based or everywhere you go?

Journeyman

Everywhere. Thanks for your help fireguy. I will have it checked out this weekend.

GrandMaster

no worries..as long as you travel further than say 5 miles then its safe to say your phone is connecting to a different tower..and if its still doing the same thing then its not network related.

no worries..helping peeps in here cures my boredom during my down time at work lol.

Master

jackflash26, I'm sorry for our delay responding, but Fireguy's beaten me to my best advice.  You've done about what you can on  your own, it's probably time to visit the store. Let us know if you're able to make headway.

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Okay so I have an HTC one m8. I got this phone about to weeks ago. I have had one bar everywhere I go. My phone is very sluggish. My zip code is 78660. The only time I get full bars is when I switch over to CDMA 3G. Need help!! Any suggestions?

Master

Re: LTE/CDMA in Network Mode Not Working, Only CDMA(3G)..... Anyone?

rwoodard87,

Service issues can be a real pain. We need to narrow things down. Please send us the 2 closest cross streets to your location. We look forward to hearing from you.

- Duane
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Duane the 2 closet cross streets are Swenson farms Blvd and west peca n st. Also I work in downtown Austin. Just 1bar there as well.

Master

rwoodard87​ Thanks for the information. We have no reported outages or upgrades in your area at this time. The network team will be notified, so the issues can be resolved as soon as possible.- Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat