cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE in Philadelphia Pa

Journeyman

Re: LTE in Philadelphia Pa

I agree i had 4g on my old evo work fine so now here they come with super fast 4g lte bull~#!*$ ok igo get the new evo lte and this is what i get ifell so kind of way no 4g and the 3g sucks so much i like sprint but man they suck wright now telling lte is here i don't have it i pay my bill on time and in full look what i get and get this i have 4g  on my hotspot go that nuts

Journeyman

Lte is lighting up in Media, pa on rt 1 now!!

Journeyman

i agree i bought the galaxy s3 back in oct the guy at the store told me i had to wait a few weeks for lte to go live so i said ok i can deal with that now its jan and still no lte in south philly or anywere in philly its ridiculas im canceling soon and going to verizon if it dont come by feb.

Wizard

maria72778,

It shows that within the next few months. There is no other info in regards to your area.  If you want to keep track of the LTE rollout in your area check out this link. www.sprint.com/4G Sorry we are not able to give you more precise info in regards to this.

Journeyman

I spoke with a guy who builds towers for sprints, he claims they have completed nearly 30 towers over the past few months in our area... I hope he is honest although I do not believe his estimate of being online with LTE in two more weeks...

Journeyman

I can't even get twitter or chrome to work without WiFi anymore...

what was his estimate?

I've been getting "within a few months" estimates since last May...

I call Sprint and they wanna knock $3 a month off my bill for no LTE .....they don't seem to understand that first-$3 off a phone bill with 3 lines is nothing, second-I'd like my LTE smartphone to have LTE...like all the other ones...all the new phones coming out I wanna buy but I have zero LTE and non-existent data without WiFi

Journeyman

The person I spoke with actually worked on a tower out near Boyertown and he says they have run most of the fiber and the tower will be online in another week or two. I actually sold this person a camera to take pictures of the work they have completed. According to him his team alone has completed nearly 30 towers in the Philadelphia and suburban Philadelphia market. I hope I don't get this guy in trouble but I was telling him how I planned to leave and he swore they are very close to being online because this is the last tower they need to complete. Again, I hope he is right because being one year into a contract and having your phone calls go to random people out of state while they improve the network is no fun... By the way, Sprint somehow from somewhere managed to get my bill down a $1.50 after I both went to the store and called to cancel.

Journeyman

I just noticed today 3/14/13 that my LTE EVO is now showing 4g on the top bar, does this mean that LTE is finally here..if so I say damn its about time. I really haven't noticed any real speed changes yet but I'm it's coming..

Journeyman

Yes I agree about time I notice yesterday I'm in west Philly but no 4g in Germantown yet

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat