cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTEVO makes appearance on Person of Interest

Master

LTEVO makes appearance on Person of Interest

Appears the most recent update allows us to talk and hear from either end.

IMAG2365.jpg

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: LTEVO makes appearance on Person of Interest

Heh, wow, tough crowd.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Wizard

General Hospital, the ABC soap, uses the htc evo lte as well. what's funny is they will use the same phone but put it in different covers so s to make it seem like a totally different phone, depending on which character is using it.

whats even more funny is when you see them "answer" the phone, the ring you pull to unlock the phone is there and it shows the lock screen.

i know the production manager personally and i've mentioned this...

Master

Haha, that is pretty funny. 🙂

--

GrandMaster

youre only cool if you can use the phone both ways...its the new "in" thing..youre out of the loop my friend..THIS is the new sideways gangster shooting phenom...its the new rage.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat