cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low or no signal bar for HTC Evo

Highlighted

Low or no signal bar for HTC Evo

It seems, Just like others here, I'm suddenly having a signal problem with my Evo.

Within the past two weeks my signal bar has dropped from Good down to low and sometimes no signal.

Also it seems that I'm having more and more dropped calls.

This is especially happening at home. So bad that I have to use my land line to make and receive calls.

I love this phone and hope it can be rectified without replacing it.

Maybe a hard reset is needed, but from what I've read there are other options which I would prefer.

I'm in Jersey and I hope someone can chime in to help me with this...

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Low or no signal bar for HTC Evo

same exact problem in last week, I'm in Royal Palm Beach,FL

GrandMaster

both of your areas are currently being deployed with LTE and Network Vision...what this means is as they upgrade each tower they have to take it offline..which is now pushing you onto another tower or other customers onto yours. usually what this is doing is pushing causing that tower to either be over capacity or pretty close to it..until the upgrades at each tower are finished or at least the ones you frequent then you will be seeing this for a while now.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Same here in the greater area of Atlanta. I too love this phone but have had major connection issues over the last two weeks - constant email verification by HTC, poor signal, calls being dropped and phone being restarted out of no where.  Please hurry and complete the tower upgrade.  I can not get any calls or talk on my cell phone now.

GrandMaster

see if there is any way you can get an airave...at least your home front will be covered for voice/text reception..if you dont have high speed net at home then disregard this lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

theblacknight,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I apologize about the late response. Are you still having signal issues in your home? Please let us know, we're always here to help!

Sincerely,

Aron B.

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat