ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS vs. Sprint picture mail?

Journeyman

MMS vs. Sprint picture mail?

My wife's EVO 4G LTE died and we just recieved a replacement. Now whenever she recieves a picture through text message it comes through as a Sprint picture mail instead of a MMS. They are all grouped together in her messages instead of from the person who actually sent it. And she needs to click on a link to see the picture. This was never a problem on her old EVO 4G LTE. Is there a setting I'm not finding to change it back?

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: MMS vs. Sprint picture mail?

What your describing sounds like theres something wrong with the MMS portion of your account. It may need to be reset by a Sprint Rep. Hopefully one will come in here to help you or you can call Customer Service.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Yea I got see this let us know how long it takes to Reslve something with Sprint, lol, More over i would say that the issue is with device not service, even though sprint service cant be much help. As if you are reciving pictures then you are getting MMS service to you device, it sounds like the device is not handling the process right. I would set a up ticket with a rep over the phone take it back in to A sprint store have them look at it. ( as im assuming this is a refurbished) the issue may not be as simple as a setting.

Good luck let me know what the resolution is so can point other consumers in the right direction rather then allowing sprint to push its consumers around.

Wizard

UCFGOALIE3

Thanks for your Community post. I sincerely apologize that you are experiencing this issues and I am happy to look into this matter further. We may need to access your account to make sure you have the correct codes that correlate to your rate plan and features. May you please send me a private message with the phone number in question and PIN.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I called the Sprint the other day and they were able to reset something on their end. It seems to be working fine now. Pictures are coming in as MMS.

Master

That's usually the case when it starts behaving like that. Let us know if you have any other problems.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat