cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MUST DL THIS BROWSER APP!!

Journeyman

MUST DL THIS BROWSER APP!!

Hey everyone,

While I was seeking assistance from a Sprint tech to fix a problem that I have been having with accessing my work schedule, he introduced me an AMAZING web browser called "Dolphin HD." If You don't have it, it is a MUST dl type of app! Dl and let me know what you think. Also, if you are using a different 3rd party browser that you feel is great, let me know! I am also interested in learning about other apps you all recommend. Please share

5 REPLIES 5
GrandMaster

Re: MUST DL THIS BROWSER APP!!

i have been running that on my OEVO for the last few years..great app...

you might even jump to a 3rd party messaging app like handcent. you can change up your notification envelope to different colors and symbols so at a quick glance you'll know who just texted you. heck you can even change up how it vibrates..different variations for different people..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I too have been using Dolphin HD and Handcent a couple years as well.   Some like GO SMS too, but I like Handcent better (they are going through some ICS update issues right now though).   I also cannot live without Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, since I work outside alot and can't always bother to get to my phone I really like being able to hear all my calls and know whether I need to go answer it or not (I also have my gmail and gtalk read to me, this irritates the hec out of some people, LOL).   Some of my favorites I had on my old phone and downloaded again right away are:  Touch Calendar, Quick Pic, Set Calendar Colors, My-Cast Weather Lite, Folder Organizer Lite, G-Tunes Music Download ProV2, Astro File Manager, AirPush Detector, Slider Widget (great!), SVOX US English Grace Voice, Reduce Photo Size, Look-Out and Zedge (for funny notification sounds, LOL) and DrawSomething (to play with my lonely friends,haaaaa).   Check them out.  I'm sure others have favorites they will share too.  These are mine.  Have fun!

Journeyman

I used dolphin on my OGEVO, but nothing beats Chrome imo now

Highlighted
Journeyman

I love me some google chrome for browsing.

Cerebrus>Lookout, imo.  Both great apps tho.  I just like the ability to hide the app from the app list and password protect to uninstall it.

Journeyman

I downloaded chrome and It wasn't too great. Maybe the most recent updates messed it up or something. I'm going to give it a shot in a couple of days and download it again. Hopefully it's fixed by then, and I can see why some of you think it's so great. Thanks for sharing peeps!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat