Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My EVO LTE all of a sudden Disconnected from Mobile Network!!! Help

SOLVED
4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: My EVO LTE all of a sudden Disconnected from Mobile Network!!! Help

I got it fixed. Was a combo of Sprint, the store and me.lol Sprint told me to goto a store to reflash it. They didnt have the rom to flash. The tech guy tried all the stuff I did and was getting frustrated, Well they put my ESN # onto another phone and then back to mind to try to reset. It didnt work and they gave up. Well I remember Sprint phone guy telling me about ##786# to do a different factory reset. It didnt work for us, but after I left the store about the ESN swap back and forth, I tried it and it worked. Went back through activation and all and now I have mobile data. Guessing profile got corrupted or something, but nice to know for next time. That store worked with me this morning and then the 2nd time I went back for over an hour. I work IT, so I appreciate when someone does for me, what I do for alot of people I help. Going above and beyond.

Journeyman

@omiller315a it was the weirdest thing ever. i sat on phone with customer support for 45 mins and why he was trying his best to help and he could not. we did the ##72786# thing twice and it wouldnt even take the number just went blank after i dialed it. did factory reset 3 times and still same problem. worked when i connected wifi but soon as i turned off wifi back to same problem not connecting to mobile network. finally he told me i had to take it to sprint store and guy in cherryhill said never seen this problem after having phone for 4hrs trying to figure it out. they finally gave me a brand new phone. didnt have to pay a thing. even though sucked they didnt know what problem was still happy with customer servicec i got. just wonder if will happen again on day 15.......Good Luck

Journeyman

Having the same exact thing and I am over in PA. Stopped at a Sprint store and they had the same thing going on with another Evo LTE. Told me it was a Sprint issue and should resolve itself. Well I can make calls and get emails(wifi). I cannot receive calls or texts. Someone else suggested dialing ##72786# and enter your activation code from the email you 1st got. As soon as I do it, it gives me an EPST error and closes. I am unable to reset the radios and even did a factory reset and that didn't fix anything. I would hate to have to go back to my OG Evo, but not having much choice right now.

Highlighted
Master

Try holding the power button for 10 seconds  the restart then device.  Are you conneting through an airave unit?

Journeyman

My EVO LTE all of a sudden Disconnected from Mobile Network!!! Help

can anyone please tell me why all of a sudden my phone wont connect to the mobile network i keep getting a popup that says error code 97 i am in 08081 zipcode i turned phone off an on 3times already