cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sprint Navigation App has disappeared

GrandMaster

Re: My Sprint Navigation App has disappeared

no worries..fire to fire asssit lol. im sure they had only good thoughts in mind when they tried to add the 2 together..unfortunately it didnt go as planned so far lol.

plus im used to using navigation...im not a fan of re learning an app if i can avoid it.

Journeyman

You rock man. Got it back. Also,nav seems to be working better than it dud even yesterday. I really appreciate it.

GrandMaster

go into the google play store and uninstall the updates on the google maps app..you will have your navigation back..not to mention the new google maps update is running the new navigation in beta mode..first test i did with it sent me on a 10 additional minutes route home..i'll pass for now

Highlighted
Journeyman

It is as the rep said. I do not like it though. Takes several more steps to get to the navigation. I use this app a lot at work. I'm a firefighter and we respond out of our area quite a bit. I use it a lot to assist but now it takes so long to get to the navigation I may not he able to use it because ill be driving by the time it fires up.

Journeyman

I can confirm what the Sprint rep said. And also, I can confirm that Navigation no longer crashes.  I believe its fixed!

GrandMaster

its also now in betta...which stands for not nearly as accurate as it was before lol.

Journeyman

johnypark

Thank you for reaching out with your concern. With the new upgrade the shortcut for navigation was removed. If you go into the Google maps icon you have the option for navigation there. Navigation was not removed just moved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

GrandMaster

odds are you had a automatic update push through with google maps..thats what did it for me..the people that havent updated google maps so far still have navigation..the ones that DID do the update lost navigation.

Journeyman

ME TOO!!!  I'm really hopping mad at this.  I was hoping the Maps upgrade would fix the crashing navigation.  Now its completely gone!  This is a major issue to me.

Journeyman

My Sprint Navigation App has disappeared

I literally used the app yesterday with turn by turn directions and it worked fine.  I check today and it's gone from my Apps altogether, as if it never existed.

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know why this happened?  I loved that app..