cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Sprint Navigation App has disappeared

Journeyman

Re: My Sprint Navigation App has disappeared

SRMurphy501

Oh, I can clarify that for you. If you access Google maps and tap the search bar and enter the location, Google map will then give you step by step audio and visual directions to that location. Also as mentioned by fireguy_6364,  Scout is also a good navigation app. 

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

It would be nice if your phone support team was aware of these facts. I called and the representative had no idea, she was sending me to the Sprint store. I would had wasted half a day doing that..

Thank you fireguy for the heads up..

GrandMaster

no worries..and they usually wont know any of this..even though google is a built in app its still technically a 3rd party app and any changes to it will be unknown until someone brings points it out lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

DarioJ

Truly sorry for that confusion. I am glad that you have the app and it is working for you. Thank you for your insight, once again, fireguy. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

GrandMaster

no worries..its one of those deals most will miss unless its something they use often lol..and i use the navigation app a LOT...well used to...now i use the Scout app.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

So, I see a lot of chatter about this dilemma, but no solution.   I want my sprint app back.  Yes, it did disappear and I have google maps, which does absolutely NOTHING, .....

Master

wooly_2,

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we no longer offer Sprint Navigation. Our newer navigation app is called Scout. Have you had the opportunity to try it out yet?

Thanks!
Samantha
Sprint Social Care Team
GrandMaster

google maps IS navigation now. only thing you can do is dump the updates to google maps..problem with this is along with those updates they had quite a few bug fixes. so you'll get navigation back but if it has any issues youre dead in the water..even google will tell you to update or deal with it as is.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat