cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ordeal with Sprint and Preorder experience..

Highlighted
Journeyman

My ordeal with Sprint and Preorder experience..

#1. I was told there will be an email for confirmation of my preorder with my order #.

=I never received that email.... I have to called them 2 days later for the order #. What if i just sit and wait for it???? Did my order went thought?

Sprint = FAIL

#2. I read that I will not be charge for my preorder phone until I received it.

=It was charge and I get a credit for it on my monthly account without any knowlegde. What will happend if there are not enough $ to cover my preorder?Will

they hold my phone? Just to be safe I pay for that month in advanced.

Sprint=FAIL

#3. I was told by Sprint CS that my phone will be shipped on or before the 18th

=Its now the 19th. No emails from Sprint.

Sprint=FAIL

#4. My preorder goes from Preorder > Backorder > Blank........until today as of now is still blank.

=Best Buy, Amazon and such send emails to their customers letting them know something about their preorder status, where as Sprint I get ........ZZZZZZ...

Sprint=Fail

#5. If I have not check out ISN and other sites, I'm still be in the dark, in a cave where there are no cell services.

=Last time i check, Sprint is a Cell phones service provider and they can't even communicate with their customers whose all have a cell phone????

Sprint=FAIL

=This just in from Sprint....The Power of Wi-Fi.... Yeah, just got that email from Sprint as im typing this. What about my preorder status....zzzzzzzzzz, oh?OK!.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: My ordeal with Sprint and Preorder experience..

LOL someone is mad mad mad haha.

One thing I have learned in life...DO NOT FREAK OUT AND WORK YOURSELF UP ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER.

Fix the things you can and let the things you can't work themselves out.

Patience is a virtue, no one said it was easy but it is better then the alternative ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ haha.

Try and have a nice day sir/m'am...order will be restored soon!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry but youre misunderstood, my point is-Sprint as a communication service provider and they can't even do just that.!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does Sprint have your correct email on file?  Before you throw every stone around you at them check the details.  The order confirmation came almost immediately to me, and I also received the email that I believe almost everyone was sent on the 18th informing us about the customs delay.  What more are they suppose to do?  Yeah it would have been nice to have a regular update since we are paying customers.  Also a preorder is exactly that, you are ordering a product before it's available.  Which means you pay at the time of order, where did you read you would not have to pay?  It clearly stated when going through the preorder that you will have to pay at the time of the order.

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

When the customs issue broke, I contacted Sprint Corp offices haveing gotten nowhere with customer service. The Sprint Exec. I spoke with was very professional and I received follow-up calls from him on a daily basis. When the phones were released I immediately got a call fom him updating me. I was told I WILL have my phone NLT the 24th. The phones were only delayed a couple of days. It was not their fault. I will never purchase an APPLE product period.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat