cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next LTEVO Update

Master

Next LTEVO Update

Sprint, please make sure this does not happen with our phone. We have enough worthless icons on the notification bar already, we don't need another one.

nfc-logo.jpg

http://www.androidcentral.com/what-s-weird-new-symbol-att-htc-one-x

While your at it, add a toggle for the stupid Battery Saver icon and remove the USB Connected, USB File Sharing ad USB Debugging icons. Again, totally worthless. One icon for the last 3 would suffice and the first one serves no purpose, I know it's on I don't need an icond telling me it's on.

For that matter, any icons in the future that you or HTC or Samsung want to stick in the Notification bar, should have the ability to be turned off.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Next LTEVO Update

And if you don't understand what I'm talking about, just look at this and imagine yet another worthless icon in the notification area.

Screenshot_2013-03-08-10-39-54.png

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Wow, I expected more response to this. I must be in the minority when it comes to hating worthless icons in the Notification bar.

--

GrandMaster

im a bit boggled at the wifi AND 4G running at the same time though..shouldnt one cancel the other? odd

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Yeah, but this is AT&T were talking about.

--

GrandMaster

lol....seemed a bit over kill to have both running at once..unless they have something special coming through 4G along with the faster data

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat