cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now that Sprint Repair centers no longer will change batteries. Where to get it done?

Journeyman

Now that Sprint Repair centers no longer will change batteries. Where to get it done?

Well my battery needs replacement.  I went to the store today and the repair center told me they no longer change any internal batteries because of fire concerns.

So where does one get a real battery replacement. 

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Now that Sprint Repair centers no longer will change batteries. Where to get it done?

acwacw,

Sorry to see that you're having a battery issue. Which model phone are you using?

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Re: Now that Sprint Repair centers no longer will change batteries. Where to get it done?

I have the HTC EVO 4G LTE.  The battery if old and doesn't last long enough so I need to get it replaced.  Since Sprint is the only one using this particular phone/battery I was wondering where else I could go to get a reptuable replacement done.

Wizard

acwacw,

Thanks for explaining. This is a tough situation with the embedded battery. When it comes to dismantling/replacing the internal components I would reach out to the manufacturer. Have you reached out to HTC support on this?

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat