cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On 3G Youtube app loads app and thumbnails...but...

Highlighted
Journeyman

On 3G Youtube app loads app and thumbnails...but...

on my HTC EVO LTE, Youtube videos do not play.  I have always known that my Radio Receiver may be a bit weaker compared to others, but it's frustrating when the Youtube app loads and everything else loads on the app BUT the videos do not play.  I am able to make choppy calls,  I can send text messages with pictures, but at times internet sites do not load and Youtube videos do not load, while on 3G.  Anyone experience this.

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: On 3G Youtube app loads app and thumbnails...but...

sending and receiving pics will usually still go through even with a shoddy data connection..playing videos on the other hand will be affected drastically dependent on how your data speeds are..post your zip code and the cross streets to where you see this the most so one of the techs can look into the towers you normally connect too

no physical address..public forum

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat