cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On my 3rd Evo Lte in 8 months...I am over it.

Journeyman

On my 3rd Evo Lte in 8 months...I am over it.

I have  been  a Sprint Customer for over 10 years and have been pretty happy with service and phones. But now I am getting fed up.  I got the Evo Lte in August ( before that I had original evo for 2 years and Hero for a year), I have liked Htc product.    In December my original lte just started rebooting and never stopped, so I took it in and gave me another.  2 weeks later that one was getting really slow speeds, I called sprint and they said it was due to lte towers going up, it would be a few months, and gave me a $25 dollar credit for 2 months.  Along comes march, still slow, I finally go to a store, and they tell me it's not the towers, it's the phone.  They replace it again., now on my 3rd phone in 8 months.  This phone has issues that GPS doesn't work right.  Always says weak signal.  I've reset the phone, all that good stuff. It's 25 miles to nearest sprint corporate repair store.  Customer service told me after the 3rd replacement sprint will look into a comparable phone to replace with.  Anyone know is that is true? Also, what if I don't want that phone? I don't mind for paying for something I do want if they allow it like an upgrade.  All I want is for my service and phone to work the way it's supposed to. Also, has there been any changes in terms of service recently that I could use to get out of contract? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: On my 3rd Evo Lte in 8 months...I am over it.

My phone wants master resets at least 5 times a week. I gave up and went back to my old EVO 4G with WiMax. Sprint told me I needed to contact HTC. HTC never responded back to my emails nor my posts on their site. I am done with HTC for good even if I change carriers at this point. If Sprint does cough up another device don't accept anything HTC!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat