Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Ordered The HTC EVO 4G LTE

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Pre-Ordered The HTC EVO 4G LTE

I was just wondering if anyone knew typically how early do the pre-order phones get shipped out?

11 REPLIES 11
Journeyman

Re: Pre-Ordered The HTC EVO 4G LTE

Nevermind got my answer...Thanks!!!:

"Thanks for pre-ordering. A shiny new HTC EVO 4G LTE is waiting for you in our warehouse. Shipping starts May 15th and we will send you an email the second it ships."

Journeyman

Did u order from sprint?

Journeyman

Yes

Journeyman

Message I Received Today:

Your order or a portion of your order is in backorder status. If you would like to select an alternate product or cancel your backordered item, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.Please note that cancellation requests may not always process successfully due to the speed of warehouse processing.If you cancelled your backordered item but still received a shipment, please refuse the shipment or call us to process a return within 14 days of receipt.

Come On Sprint!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

mine just changed again a minute ago ...

FYI, my status just changed a minute ago to this:

APX325CKT     HTC EVO 4G LTE     1     2012-05-13

Status: Thanks for pre-ordering. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We will do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Friday, May 18. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

Journeyman

Here's my latest update:

Thank you for pre-ordering the EVO LTE. We will do our best to get it to you on or before the national launch. You can continue to check status of your order on www.sprint.com/myorder

Journeyman

They don't know what they want to tell us...smh...All I know is I better have my phone on or before Friday because that was the whole purpose of us pre-ordering the phone.

Journeyman

Don't hold your breath:

HTC One X and Evo 4G LTE indefinitely delayed at US Customs for investigation of Apple patent infringement

http://www.theverge.com/2012/5/15/3022907/at-t-htc-one-x-blocked-at-us-customs-infringing-apple

Journeyman

Wow thats just crazy...Smh

Journeyman

Latest update from Sprint:

HTC shared this statement regarding the HTC EVO 4G LTE:

“The US availability of HTC One X and HTC EVO 4G LTE has been delayed due to a standard U.S. Customs review of shipments that is required after an ITC exclusion order. We believe we are in compliance with the ruling and HTC is working closely with Customs to secure approval. HTC One X and HTC EVO 4G LTE have both received enthusiastic support and we appreciate customers patience as we work to get these products into their hands as soon as possible.”

Here's Information from Sprint:

• HTC EVO 4G LTE availability

The U.S. availability of the HTC EVO 4G LTE has been delayed.  HTC is working to resolve this issue and appreciates your patience as they work to get products into Sprint channels. We can’t provide specific timing for product availability at this time and we appreciate your patience as HTC works to get products on store shelves as soon as possible.

• Pre-order status/availability

Delivery of products for pre-order are on hold and Sprint will provide a ship date as soon as possible. Sprint will maintain the promise for the preorder customers that they will be among the first to receive their HTC EVO 4G LTE units.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you...I will post more info as soon as it's available.

Wizard

I will communicate any further updates in this thread as they become available.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat