cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE back ordered status?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE back ordered status?

I just checked my order status and it changed from look out for shipping email to

Your order or a portion of your order is in backorder status. If you would like to select an alternate product or cancel your backordered item, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.Please note that cancellation requests may not always process successfully due to the speed of warehouse processing.If you cancelled your backordered item but still received a shipment, please refuse the shipment or call us to process a return within 14 days of receipt.

Anyone else have this?

Thanks

198 REPLIES 198
Highlighted
Journeyman

well it wont let me post the chat i just had with a sprint person at cs if any one knows how to do that let me know and i will let you know what she said

Highlighted
Journeyman

It will be interesting to here the Sprint response, if I have to play my recorded conversation with the rep I spoke to earlier tonight.  I am struggling with how a customs delay could affect pre-ordered phones that were supposedly "reserved with my name in the warehouse."  If that's the case, the phone had to already be in the country.  However, it is disheartening to see the current status saying that "We [Sprint] will do our best to get it to you on or before the national launch."  The fact that the 5/18 date has been replaced by "national launch" (which could be any date), is troublesome...

Highlighted
Journeyman

What did she say?

Highlighted
Journeyman

See my previous post.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Truth.

Thank you for pre-ordering the EVO LTE. We will do our best to get it to you on or before the national launch. You can continue to check status of your order on www.sprint.com/myorder

My current status. This has been the most annoying pre-order ever. I don't care if it stays saying the inital "before others get a glimpse on 5/18", but the status has changed so many frelling times. From "soon" to "back-ordered", back to "soon" and now this? I'm even leavning some of them out...I have lost track. -_-

Highlighted
Journeyman

she said there is now a delay and sprint dosent know when they willl get the phones and that they could have not seen this problem comming.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Update

Sorry, we're out of stock.

COMING SOON

Pre-order sold out! Our EVO 4G LTE pre-order inventory has been spoken for. Check back soon for the national launch.

This is what the preorder page says now

Highlighted
Journeyman

Interesting considering I have a recorded conversation from a Sprint rep less than 40 minutes prior to your post indicating that the phones will begin shipping @ 11 CST as planned, and that I would have my phone on or before 5/18.  I informed her that was recording the call, and I made her say it multiple times.  Did the rep that told you about the delay, indicate that they would allow cancellations at this point?

Highlighted
Journeyman

B S JUST PLAIN BS. that she said that sprint couldnt have seen this problem comming i told the lady well if it was in a sprint ware house waiting to have my name put on it then this should have already been figured out. likr i told her i own my own buisness and if i told people i had food ready for them and showed up at the event with empty trays i think i would get sued and go out of buisness!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

ok next topic, what will come first? The new EVO or Sprints LTE network?

Highlighted
Journeyman

no she didnt if i could figure out how to click and post the conversastion i would just put it here for all to see

Highlighted
Journeyman

hopefully the EVO....lol....i hope everything is worked out.....i was expecting to have my new phone by this weekend.....i sold my photon and now using my old moment (it is slow as h***) and was looking forward to get it.....this sucks

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat